About the Site
This weblog is edited and run by members of reallyenglish, a company offering a total English learning solution based in London, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo. Visit our corporate site to know more about what we do.
Notes are posted by members from various cultural and geographical backgrounds, and the topics range from education, business and international communication to software development, the internet culture, and more.
- Tomoyuki Sakurai: we've been using vether(4) successfully since 4.7. http://old.nabble.com/kernel-6318:-arp-cache-problem-bridge%284%29-with-vether%284%29-td27635451.html (the bug read more
- RofR: Hi everyone Where about to setup serveral OBSD 4.9 or read more
- Tomoyuki Sakurai: the above configuration has been working fine since 4.6. read more
- Jean Aumont: Hi Tomoyuki, If you capture the packets with tcpdump and read more
- Tomoyuki Sakurai: you will not see OSPF packets on physical interface. > read more
- Jean Aumont: Hi everyone, I have been trying to pass OSPF in read more
- Anonymous: without any other information, all i can say is doing read more
- Jean Aumont: I have a similar set-up, but my 2 end points read more
- illouca: thank you for the patch !! read more
- Go Kameda: Glad to hear that - im afraid i cannot really read more